Welcome to Grenite.com - the official web base of Grenite® recycled engineered surface materials.
Here you will be able to find all the latest information about Grenite products, including Grenite engineered stone countertops. Many of the world's most recognizable companies from the fields of finance, commercial development, retailing, transportation, and technological innovation are looking at Grenite® to replace the traditional materials they currently use. Many are also looking to Grenite to provide the breakthrough foundation for exciting new high performance applications.
• Grenite® is made with up to 80% post-consumer recycled content. Grenite is also 100% recycleable.
• Grenite delivers superior resistance to scratching, scorching, and staining in high use applications
• Grenite does not require sealers or special maintenance programs
• Grenite can make a significant contribution toward LEED project certification
• Grenite is NSF Part 51 certified, Greenguard certified, UL certified and Class A fire rated
• Grenite is available in flat sheets, manufactured by Saint-Gobain, which can be fabricated in the same manner as quartz-based engineered stones
• Grenite can be custom molded into products fulfilling customer specifications.