100% Recycled Surfaces
Recycled surfaces for countertops, kitchen & bath, back splashes, wall cladding, flooring and more
Retail uses for hospitality suites, convenience stores, residences, workshops
The concept upon which Grenite® products are built is simple: take something worn and old and make it something beautiful, useful and new. For nearly a decade Grenite has been the world's premier recycled counter. With a unique beauty and unmatched real world performance Grenite has been adopted as the surface material of choice by numerous eco-caring organizations. With three lines of recycled surface materials, Grenite has the right performance and price point for every project surface.
1. Grenite 1.0 Premier Recycled Surfaces
Premier Recycled Surfaces
2. Grenite Recycled Glass Surfaces
Sparkling Recycled Surfaces
3. Grenite Recycled Solid Surfaces
Efficient Recycled Surfaces
New Birch Prada and New Celebrity arrive! - 120
Our latest shipment of Grenite New Birch Prada and New Celebrity is now in our warehouse. This means that all the colors or Grenite are now in stock. But they go quickly; check with your rep for latest availability!
- New Birch Prada and New Celebrity arrive!
- Looking Good 8 Years Later
- Starbucks Disney World
- Now we have 3 lines of recycled surfaces
- Whole Foods Market
- Grenite Welcomes Greenpointe Associates
- Grenite 2013 ADEX Design Award Winner!
- Grenite UL EPD certification
- Grenite NSF Certified for Food Zone use
- NACS Show Revisited
- Good News!!
- Grenite achieves 2 GREENGUARD certifications
- GSS' Erik Johnson joins EPA's Lisa Jackson
- Grenite®-R NSF Certified
- Starbucks Store at University Village
- Nike Newest Store to feature Grenite
- Grenite® Rocks Manhattan Beach
- Grenite-R comes out on top of City of Manhattan Beach independent testing
- Grenite® In service at Universal Studios
- Grenite Named one of the Top 25 Materials of 2006